Saturday 11 February 2012

Blondies

Some nights ago, I felt like having some cake. It didn't have to be a proper cake, just anything that's warm, moist and comforting. I looked though the fridge and the cupboard: I really didn't have many ingredients for baking. (Note to self: stock up next time!)

I recalled there was a recipe for a brown sugar version of a brownie, and googled it. Hurrah, I had all the ingredients needed! I haven't baked blondies before, and being a person not very keen on measurements, I never really got into baking (though I love all things baked!). I added some peanut butter and chopped chocolate pieces. When this came out of the oven, it was so lovely, and moist! Really hit the spot :)


I ate the rest over the next few days; with tea, and my favourite way: with sliced strawberries and creme fraiche. Yums :)

No comments:

Post a Comment